| EIGHT WEEKS OF CELEBRATION SERVICES |
Last month we asked you to pray for two things.
1. That we would be able to gather people from both our neighborhoods as well as the surrounding community to the launch of CrossPointe Coast’s Sunday Morning Celebration Services.
2. That we would see an increase in giving to help to cover the costs related to launching a Celebration Service in a public venue.
Thank you for praying!
- After just eight weeks we are averaging over 30 adults and 15 children each Sunday.
- Each Sunday we have had multiple new households join us.
- Most of the new households include neighbors, people who have been displaced from church in recent years, and people who are new to Viera.
- Many of the households that have connected on Sunday mornings have also begun to give financially to the mission of CrossPointe Coast.
- With the increased giving we have nearly covered the additional monthly expenses incurred from moving to a public venue.
That means we have a whole new set of goals:
- We still need to cover the ~$2,000/mo deficit we carried into launching the Celebration Service. Our prayer is to see that deficit erased by the end of the year so that we can move into 2013 with a zero deficit budget.
- Because we have carried this deficit for many months now, though we believe we can enter 2013 with a balanced budget, we still carry a few thousand dollars in unreimbursed expenses. Please join us in praying for a few families and churches that would be willing to help us erase those debts.
- We believe we can grow to 50-70 adults per Sunday morning by the end of the year.
- We believe we can connect 25 households into Community Groups by the end of the year.
Please continue to join us in prayer! Especially as we try to move into the new year far more financially healthy.
| COMMUNITY GROUPS IN THE COMMUNITY |
We plant Community Groups as part of the DNA at CrossPointe Coast because we believe that households can intentionally share their lives together for the sake of the glory of God and the proclamation of His Gospel in our neighborhoods and culture.
One of the most exciting things that we have seen so far since launching Celebration Services is that almost all of those who have entered as guests on Sundays have also entered our homes in Community Groups.
| HALLOWEEN & COMMUNITY |
One of the most difficult struggles in church planting is how difficult it can be to meet our neighbors. I mean, even in Florida, people are hardly ever outside of their house!
Except one day a year …
So, we’ve moved Community Group outside. We are setting up some simple games in our driveway, lots of candy and hotdogs to meet our neighbors and others from our community.
Please pray for us as we bring our weekly celebration of the light of Christ outside to meet with a culture that is bent on celebrating darkness.
| VISION SUNDAY |
On Sunday, November 11, we are having a big of a difference Sunday morning. The Holiday Inn Conference Center was unavailable so we have made plans to meet at the Viera Regional Park.
Please pray for us as we cast our vision especially among those who are new to CrossPointe Coast.